Saturday, December 14, 2013

Justice - Breaks Be Over

After a tiny break i so needed for college finals I'm back so get ready for blogs blogs and more blogs. My itching for blogging as been so bad I looked at my blog many times that I had to ban myself from my computer lol. But anyways studying over just 2 finals on Monday and then I have a break for a month so I'm blogging now xD.


Dress - .S&C. Tankdress - Eve 

Eyes - [Buzz] Dolly Eyes - Demon 

Gloss - [Buzz] Metallic Gloss - Dark Red 

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Magdalena Solo 

Shape - My own (not for sale)

Shoes - -SSW- Cherry Shoes

Piercings - .Pekka. Weakness UNISEX PIERCING

Hair - Tameless Hair Kareena 

Nails - (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SILVER MOON

Breast - Lolas ::: Tango :::

0 comments :

Post a Comment